Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Trip to Glacier - Day 3

Today I:
  • jouneyed to another country,
  • bought a miniature tea set,
  • stared into a waterfall,
  • played in a creek,
  • got unnervingly close to a herd of goats,
  • shared seating in a Buick with five of my closest friends,
  • read signs in French,
  • sang Disney songs to a little girl while waiting for a table,
  • found the cutest ladies' room ever,
  • ate really bland pasta,
  • wished a Canadian happy Fourth of July,
  • bought cookies and paid in exact change,
  • ate the best ginger snap and best shortbread cookie of my life,
  • bought chocolate to share,
  • saw a herd of elk, and
  • watched the first episode of Firefly (the first one I've ever seen).
Whew! No wonder I'm tired!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooh! And how did you like Firefly? It's one of my favorites.. :)