Sunday, March 30, 2008

Streeeetchy Sprouts!

So, I took some photos of my brand new sprouts yesterday when I first met them. I've posted two below.
So I went out today, one day later, expecting a little progress. Well.... There's been... A little progress! Check it out!



I've uploaded more photos here.

I really need to thin them SOON. I didn't really expect them... ALL... to come up. But I don't want to lose any of them. Yes, yes, I've become attached to my bean plants. Sigh. I think I'll need more than two planters for decent cross pollination anyway, so I may bet two more planters on my way home tomorrow, and some more soil, and just transplant them.

2 comments:

gumchain said...

Yay. it's amazing how fast they grow. I did a science project once that involved growing them in a jar with a wet papertowel. Boy, they grow fast! Good luck with the transplanting.

Oh, and your link has too many http:'s.

=) Joanna

Anonymous said...

I've been growing batchelor's buttons in little pots in my house. I, too, was amazed at how fast they came up. It made me go out and buy some dixie cups to plant more of the seeds! :) Growing stuff is definitely addictive.