Tuesday, May 09, 2006

D is for . . .

DONE!!!

DEGREE!!!

DIPLOMA!!!

DELIGHTED!!!

DE-STRESSED!!!

I turned in my last assignment today, and now I'll have a chance to clean up this DUMP of an apartment I've been living in. It feels so good to be finished, let me tell you!

Not only am *I* done, but they're actually finally DOING something today about my bedroom window leak! I've been hearing all sorts of construction noises upstairs, and when I got home today there was a guy painting around my window. Kind of DISCONCERTING, that was! But all's well that end's blah blah blah.

I think I'm going to take the evening off and just chill out. Wow. How sweet it is! Tomorrow I'll get to cleaning up. It will be really nice also to live in a tidy DOMICILE once again. Okay, I'm reaching now. Hope everyone's having a great week! Thanks so much to everyone for their support. Couldn't have done it without my friends and family. You are all DA bomb. :-P

No comments: