Thursday, May 04, 2006

A is for . . .

Announcements. Of the graduation variety. Those need to go out soon. I've finished both seminar papers, and now there's just the translation project to work on.

The past few days have been really rough. I don't know why dealing with Daddy's death this year was so much harder than last year. Everyone's been so sympathetic and supportive, and I really appreciate it. I've taken down the last three posts since they did their job in helping me get through. I really kinda like my anonymity here, and I prefer not to use actual names, so you'll have to get your Tennyson somewhere else. ;-)


A is also for ALMOST THERE. One more assignment. And a job interview or two. And I'm almost there. . . .

4 comments:

Kerri said...

Do you realize that your letters (A is for, etc.) now spell ARG. A few more A is for days and you will be all set.

Laura said...

actually, if you take them chronologically, they spell GRA . . .

can you guess the next letter, and what it stands for? :-D

Kerri said...

Of course I can, I can read your mind ;) ... Or is that my mind?!?

Anonymous said...

It's not hard to read your minds when you post them out on the 'Net for all to see. :)

That... or I'm hallucinating again.