Friday, April 28, 2006

R is for . . .

Regalia! I have mine! Hat, hood, tassle, and gown with floppy sleeves. I tried it on in the bookstore, and went over to the mirror and had a major EEP moment. I'm happy and excited and terrified all at once, and I almost started crying. :-P

R is also for Rudi Lechner's, best German food in Houston, and I'm completely stuffed, as my dinner seems to be expanding in my tummy.

And finally, R is for READY to be DONE. Two more assignments to go, and they *will* go, I'm sure. But it feels like I'm scraping the bottom of the barrel for brain cells. I am soooooo gunna crash when all this is over. I think on May 15, I'm just not going to get out of bed. Hold all my calls. I'll bring a few cheap detective novels and some granola bars and a pitcher of water into my room Sunday evening, and stay in bed allllll day. Until the evening. When I'll take the longest bubblebath of my life!!! :-P

Thanks everyone for the support and good thoughts. I have the best friends in the world!

Edit: Heh, R is also for Rain. Rained half the morning and half filled the mixing bowls on my bedroom window sill. I really wish they'd figure out what's wrong and fix it. I don't like it when the rain comes inside. GrrrrRRRRRRRR

No comments: