Friday, March 10, 2006

Face Recognition: I Approve

Got this link from a friend's blog:
http://www.myheritage.com/FP/Company/tryFaceRecognition.php?s=1&u=g0&lang=EN

I uploaded the following pictures and got matched to the following celebrities, among whom are some of the most beautiful women I can think of, so I must be cute :-P.




Matched with:

Cate Blanchett (wow)
Katherine Hepburn
Isabelle Huppert











Matched with:

Shirley Temple (heh, grrreeeeeaaat)
Rachel Corrie (who?)
Sophie Marceau (wow)
Gwyneth Paltrow (double wow)




For what it's worth, I matched with more men than I did women. Among those were Albert Einstein (Hah!) , Mel Gibson, Marlon Brando, and Gene Kelley. NOT sure I understand all that, but very interesting. I think it has a lot to do with facial expression and angle. The photo they had of Cate Blanchett that matched my top pic was almost identical to mine in expression and angle (though I *do* have similar cheek bones and nose, it looked like, so yay!).

All in all, yes, a very entertaining waste of time!

1 comment:

Laura said...

I would never have thought Emma Thompson, but yeah, I can see it! Heh, yeah, I'm with you on the bodies. Cate and Gwynneth are both so slender, I'm NOTHING like them in build!