Saturday, March 24, 2007

From the Anchorite's Cell

Today I have only seen three human beings. I saw two while I was walking to my mail box, and I saw the pizza guy.

Maybe I'm weird, but extra cheese on a pizza seems like an absolute indulgence to me. My standard order is pepperoni and hamburger, but I had a coupon for a three topping, so I got extra cheese. Mmmm, luxury!

I've been saving the CRP packets for a friend. I need to get those to him. But not today.

I slept for 12 hours last night. I *might* have run a very low fever towards morning, but it's gone, if so. My throat is pretty scratchy, which doesn't bode well for choir tomorrow. I'll get lots of sleep tonight, too.

Today I'm watching DVDs and entering Snow Samba into Finale. The copy I have is really hard to read and takes up 7 pages. Taped together, the chart is almost as tall as I am. This seems a bit ludicrous. Hopefully by the end of the weekend, I'll have that fixed.

I'm trying to clean up little by little for my Bobday party next weekend.

I think I'll complete my day of indulgence and relaxation with a bubble bath. I'm feeling much better after a whole day of relaxing and being alone. I should have done this a long time ago. I should do this more often.

That's about it. Yup.

No comments: