Saturday, March 10, 2007

Welcome Home

Well, I'm back from Memphis. My allergies took off as soon as I de-bussed. Yaaaaay......

The good news. Bob survived my absense just fine. I tried to take pictures, but it's really not worth posting them. Bob's due for another feeding, but the water is kinda murky, and they say if it is, not to feed them any more. I think it's because they were in the light 24 hours a day. If it clears up in a few days, I'm sure I can get on a regular feeding schedule.

The bad news. I got a letter requiring me to appear in court at 6:30PM on April 9, 2007 for failure to comply with my application to take the court ordered driving safety course. Oh, for the LOVE of . . .

I was to submit my documents 90 days from December 4. That was March 4. A Sunday. I sent my documents certified. They were delivered on March 3. That was a Saturday. I called the city number that the citation explanation gave, and verified I could submit by mail, so I'm not really sure what the problem is. I'll be calling them Monday to find out. Probably from New Orleans, where I'll be for work.

April 9 . . . That's a Monday. Thaaaaat's gunna make me late for jazz band rehearsal. The last rehearsal before the Latin jazz concert and the social dance. Great.

Peachy.

It's . . . good to be home.

No comments: