Wednesday, March 14, 2007

My Two Week Olds :-)

Thanks to a suggestion from a friend, I was finally able to get some decent pictures of my Boblets! Would have been better if the backdrop wasn't shiny. I need some better lighting, too. I'll work on that. You can see the little ones, though! I think that's the biggest one right in front of the prow of the pirate ship. More of them near the keel. They're 1/8 to almost 1/4 of an inch long now!


And most exciting of all, a closeup! The little tadpoley thing in the upper left, that's a Bob!



So Bob's doing great. I'm not so much, though. I was out sick today. But the doctor doesn't think it's strep this time, so I should be able to get through the rest of the week on Advil.

It's been raining a lot around here lately. The bayou is really high. Check it out!


I've got the living room blinds open so I can watch the lightning. I love lightning storms. Here are some cool cloud pictures.



Wow, and now it's getting REALLY dark!


The lightning flashed right after I took this picture. Darn! Oh well. Here's to comfy blankets and wild storms!

No comments: